Black Diamond Online: Short Term Rentals – Coping During Covid-19
July 21 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Short Term Rental for Long Term Gains
Have you ever owned a Short Term Rental? Do you think that Short Term Rentals have been economically crushed and a thing of the past? This month, we welcome Michael Sjorgen a short term rental investor and manager to talk about short term rental REI strategies and why short term rentals are alive and well .
Michael is a husband, father, investor, entrepreneur, CPA, author, speaker, instructor, and short term rental expert. Michael and his wife Krysten founded Occupied, LLC, a national short-term rental investment and management company in 2017, as a vehicle to build passive income so they could stop trading away time from family for a paycheck.
That vision came to fruition within 18 months when their short term rental portfolio replaced their income and Krysten and Michael both left their corporate jobs. They are based out of Boston, MA and currently they have a portfolio of 22 short-term rental properties across four states including MA, NH, NC, FL & TX including a boutique hotel on Boston’s north shore.
You will hear:
• How to 2-5x your rental income with short term rentals
• The 4 systems you need to automate your operations
• Why short term rentals work even if you don’t live in a big city or a vacation town
• How to continue generating bookings even during a COVID pandemic
You MUST REGISTER ahead of time for this session to receive the link to join!
You can also register by clicking the Giant Blue Zoom picture at the top, or go to
You will receive a confirmation email with instructions to join the meeting.
Who: All are welcome, our online meetings are free!
Where: Your computer or phone, pants are still optional
When: Tuesday, July 21st, 6PM
Rules for Zoom meeting
• Due to the nature of the meeting, we will be skipping the normal introductions of the programming.
• The Meeting will start at 6:00pm for general announcements, introduction of topics and speakers, etc.